Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Loves

This is the sound of my fall 2010, thus far:

Best Coast:
This video alone makes me absurdly happy. Why? It is a crazy mixture of things I liked in childhood:
  • McDonald's
  • Kitter-kitty-kats
  • Bicycles
  • the beach
and things I like now:
  • Fun boys
  • Riding in cars listening to music... with boys
  • In-and-Out Burger(I want to visit the west again so badly!)
  • Beer
the video just introduced them all together and now I remember that I still am that little girl and love ALL of those things; except I don't care for McDonald's anymore. :)

The Strokes:
Yeah, I know this is older, but I always seemed to overlook The Strokes. I just bought their album Is This It. This song is my favorite to listen to while driving home with the windows down and feeling the fresh fall breeze after a perfect night out with friends.

Wavves:
The laid-back style and lo-fi sound of Wavves really gets me. I'm on board. You should be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment