Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Cutest Fucking Band Alive...

The band Matt and Kim are so cute and happy. Their music makes me want to go to a good concert and get all sweaty and worn out, while their lyrics make me want to hug everyone at the concert, especially the sweatiest mofo there. Here is the Matt and Kim Myspace page.

Example:
Thanks to my lil' sis for introducing me to them. She is truly in love with their song "Daylight," which makes me love her even more. This one is for Jordan:


"And with just half of a sunburn, new yellow lines that I earned.
Step back and here comes the night time.
Step back and here comes the night time."

1 comment:

  1. I'm down. This band is fun and motivating. I wanna dance around and shits. It's like omg I'm going to throw something at the wall it's so good... :) Srsly. I gots da tingles.

    ReplyDelete